Located in between rugged mountains and a sparkling sea, Dubrovnik boasts stunning architecture and spectacular views. Add in the beautiful weather, great food and friendly locals and it is easy to see why this corner of Croatia’s Adriatic coast is quickly becoming a serious alternative to traditional Mediterranean destinations. The city has a rich history dating back to the 7th century and has been a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1979.
- Direct return flights from Edinburgh to Dubrovnik and transfers throughout with local guide
- 7 nights accommodation in Dubrovnik with breakfast and evening meal included each day
- A full day boat trip around the Elaphite Islands with entertainment and lunch on board
- A full day in Montenegro known as the ‘Hidden Pearl of the Mediterranean’, including a boat trip to the island of Our Lady of the Rock and a city tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kotor
- A half day guided tour of Dubrovnik’s Old Town
To view available dates and prices for this holiday CLICK HERE
Or call 0131 516 7439 quoting “The Courier – Scotland”
Choice of hotels
Hotel Tirena 3*
Surrounded by captivating vistas and immersed in a lush forest of green pines and olive trees, Hotel Tirena has been welcoming our guests since 2007. Choose from three beaches and swim in pristine blue water just a short stroll from the hotel, or take a ten minute bus ride to see all that the city of Dubrovnik has to offer. In the evenings, watch the sun go down as you sip a drink by the pool. The hotel’s themed events and show-cooking provide the chance to discover Croatian culture and food.
Hotel Komodor 3*
Hotel Komodor enjoys an enviable location, just 50 metres from the beach and a 5 minute walk from Lapad Bay promenade. Relax on the sun terrace, take a dip in the outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the onsite restaurant to finish your day. Each room is comfortably furnished with modern amenities. The Old Town of Dubrovnik can be reached in 10 minutes by the local bus, which offers a frequent service.