Don’t miss this extraordinary night of musical entertainment in the magnificent setting of Maastricht’s Vrijthof Square. At these very special summer concerts, you’ll see Andre Rieu perform live in his hometown with his Johann Strauss Orchestra.
- Fly direct from Aberdeen – from £699pp
- Fly direct from Edinburgh – from £549pp
- Fly direct from Glasgow – from £589pp
- Return flights from your local airport to Amsterdam or Eindhoven
- Coach travel throughout as described in the itinerary, including hotel transfers
- Two nights’ bed and continental breakfast accommodation in a four-star standard hotel in the Eindhoven area of the Netherlands
- A 59 € seated ticket to see Andre Rieu and The Johann Strauss Orchestra live on the Vrijthof Square, Maastricht (upgrades available)
- A visit to Maastricht
- The services of a friendly Tour Manager
Single supplements apply. Subject to availability.
Fly to Amsterdam or Eindhoven, meet your Tour Manager and transfer to your chosen hotel. You will then have the evening free to relax before the excitement of the following day.
After a late breakfast and a free morning, board the coach at about 1pm and transfer to Maastricht. Arriving in the mid-afternoon, you’ll be free to shop and sightsee in the city, or to join our optional private river cruise. You’ll find plenty of attractive shops, cafes and bars in the cobbled streets around Vrijthof Square. In the evening, take your seat for a wonderful summer concert performance from Andre Rieu and his Johann Strauss Orchestra, Choir, Soloists and Special Guests. Andre’s trademark waltzes will bring the music of 19th-century Vienna to life, and there will also be beautiful melodies from opera, musicals, film and classical music.
Transfer back to the airport to board your flight home, taking back a host of memories of a very special break to Andre Rieu’s hometown concert.